- Point to Point
- 650 Mbps
- 4.9 – 6.0 GHz
Quanta 5 is a brand new record-breaking spectral efficiency 5 GHz Point-to-Point solution with an impressive performance of up to 650 Mbps in just 56 MHz of spectrum. Quanta 5 offers a unique combination of high performance, affordability and ease of installation.
Quanta 5 is a fully future proof as it utilizes Octopus SDR platform that allows to bring new PHY, MAC and upper layer features via a firmware upgrade even for the units operating in the field
Quanta 5 can be deployed in a diverse range of applications, from backhauling for Wi-Fi and 4G/LTE base stations to CCTV and video-surveillance infrastructures. It can also provide Internet access to remote locations.
Octopus SDR Platform
Infnet’s latest SDR platform has been designed based on a Software-Defined Radio technology aimed at increasing link performance several-fold. Addressing challenges such as limited spectrum availability, growing interference challenges and demands for yet more capacity, Quanta 5 combines the best features from the well-proven Infinet Wireless R5000 and XG families as well as numerous cutting-edge wireless breakthroughs.
- 4.9 — 6.0 GHz
- High capacity backhauls for mobile operators and service providers
- Full-fledged fibre/FSO/mm-wave systems replacement, extension or backup
- High-capacity “last mile” access infrastructure
- LOS and NLOS macro- and small-cell LTE backhaul
- Connecting clusters of CCTV cameras to the monitoring centres
- Rapid deployment of network infrastructure
Key Features and Highlights
- Based on a Software-Defined Radio technology
- Exceptional cost effciency
- Optimal performance in all operational conditions
- Effective interference mitigation techniques
- Ease of Installation
Top Facts Sheet
Exceptional Cost Effciency
The Quanta 5 solution offers significant cost savings when compared to other cabled and wireless solutions available in today’s marketplace. It is the first product from Infinet Wireless designed primarily for the SOHO market and small service providers.
Optimal Performance in all Operational Conditions
Quanta 5 supports 14 modulation-coding schemes, which makes it easily distinguishable from other solutions. Even when operating in high interference environments, Quanta 5 dynamically selects the most suitable MCS for each polarization, and ensures the delivery of all packets transmitted using an advanced ARQ algorithm.
Quanta 5 has a number of built-in interference mitigation techniques. The Instant DFS technology allows automatic frequency channel change in case of congestion or radar detection, all achieved with zero outage. Thanks to its support of H-FDD (also known as split-frequency mode), it identifes and selects uplink and downlink channels independently.
Ease of Installation
Quick and ease of installation reduces feld deployment costs and facilitate rapid service delivery.
Guaranteed and stable connectivity even in the most adverse weather conditions, including extreme temperature ranges from -40° to +60°C, thunderstorms and wind speeds of up to 160 km/h.
Specifications Quanta 5
5 GHz Frequency Band
|MODEL||CAPACITY||ANTENNA||TX POWER||FREQUENCY RANGE||RECOMMENDED DISTANCE|
|Q5-18||up to 650 Mbps||18 dBi||up to 27 dBm||4900-6000 MHz||up to 20 km|
|Q5-23||up to 650 Mbps||23 dBi||up to 27 dBm||4900-6000 MHz||up to 40 km|
|Q5-25||up to 650 Mbps||25 dBi||up to 27 dBm||4900-6000 MHz||up to 60 km|
|Q5-28||up to 650 Mbps||28 dBi||up to 27 dBm||4900-6000 MHz||up to 80 km|
|Q5-E||up to 650 Mbps||external||up to 27 dBm||4900-6000 MHz||200+ km|
Technical User Manuals
- Routing configurations in the Infinet Wireless devices
- Security in Infinet Wireless Devices
- Performance of the InfiNet Wireless devices
- Configuring QoS Policies
- How to ensure the Infinet equipment reliability and faultness
- Typical scenario of routing setting using Infinet Wireless devices. Part I
- Typical scenario of routing setting using Infinet Wireless devices. Part II
- QoS policies configuration in Infinet Wireless devices
- Quanta 5: a new era of InfiNet Wireless solutions