Point-to-Multipoint solution for tasks that require high throughput, security, and quality of service assurance.
InfiMAN Evolution product family was designed thanks to a combination of innovative technology, high reliability and the advanced functionality of the field-proven InfiMAN 2×2 family. InfiMAN Evolution wireless solutions are ideal for deployment in Point-to-Multipoint network topologies where there is a need to connect seamlessly fixed locations as well as nomadic and mobile units to central points of presence.
The new base station provides, among many other things, a sector capacity of up to 800 Mbps, enabling wireless operators of all sizes to not only deploy new infrastructures but also to extend the reach of their existing networks, all whilst providing full backward compatibility with Infinet’s previous generation of wireless systems.
The InfiMAN Evolution is a wireless Point-to-Multipoint solution operating in 4.9 – 6.4 GHz frequency bands. Built-in network firewall blocks suspicious traffic and ensures secure connectivity. For optimal integration into existing networks InfiMAN Evolution supports numerous network protocols including dynamic routing OSPF and RIP, network address translation NAT and Q-in-Q Vlans. To provide high-quality services for customers there are tools for smart traffic prioritization and shaping.
- 4.9 — 6.0 GHz
- 4.9 — 6.4 GHz
- WISP access infrastructure
- Last mile for video surveillance and public safety networks
- Fixed, nomadic and mobile connectivity solution for SCADA systems
- High capacity connectivity for difficult‑to‑reach locations
- Government and municipal networks
Key Features and Highlights
- Single system covering multiple bands as one subscriber terminal operates in 4.9-6.4 GHz frequency bands
- Thanks to a built-in firewall and rich security features, traffic security is under your full control
- The most comprehensive networking feature set: full-fledged L2 switch supporting VLAN, Q-in-Q, STP, static and dynamic routing
- Base station sectors with smart beamforming technology supported to increase capacity two-fold and improve interference and noise immunity
- Flexible frequency planning and powerful interference mitigation tools
- Advanced Quality-of-Service and Traffic Shaping features for in-depth service packages design
- Backward compatibility with InfiMAN 2×2 family units