- 24V Gigabit PoE Injector with 24V 0.8A Output and Surge Protection, (4/5+,7/8-)
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
Key Specifications/Special Features
- Function :
- Transforms AC power to 24V DC power
- Injects 24V DC through a CAT-5 cable, 4-pin, 5, 7, 8, into remote devices such as wireless AP, IP phone and web camera
- INPUT :
- Input voltage: AC 100V ~ 240V
- Input current: 0.49A at 100Vac；0.27A at 240Vac
- Input Frequency: 50-60 hz
- OUTPUT :
- Output voltage and current: 24V
- Max load: 1A
- Power: 24W maximum
- Minimum load: 0.1A
- Load regular percentage: 5%
- Line regular percentage: 1%
- Ripple percentage: 1%
- Noise percentage: 1%
- Total power: 24W
- Noise bandwidth is from DC to 20Mhz.
- Ripple & Noise is measured by Paralleling a 0.1Uf metalized capacitor on the test point.
- Efficiency : 87% min at Full Load , 120Vac & 230Vac Input Voltage
- Protection :
- Short-circuit protected
- Output Short GND Terminal will not damage the Power Supply and will Auto-Reset.
- Input with Fuse Protection.
- High Pot: 4242Vdc, 60Sec, Input Terminal to output Terminal.
- Meet Level 6 (USA-VI )
- General description :
- Operating temperature: -40 to 40 degree Celsius
- Storage temperature: -40 to 85 degree Celsius
- Operating humidity: 5 to 90%
- Free air cooling
- Size: 86*78*36 mm (L)*(W)*(H)
- DIN rail mountable by clip kit (option)
- RJ-45 input (data only) and RJ-45 output (data & power)
- Indicator :
- LED (GREEN) indicates PWR – OK
To install the Gigabit PoE Injector, please follow the steps below.
- Connect the DATA IN port on the Gigabit PoE Injector to a switch or HUB with an RJ-45 cable.
- Using an RJ-45 cable, connect the DATA OUT port on the Gigabit PoE Injector to a PoE splitter, PoE device (such as a router, access Point, etc.) or a PoE Hub.
- Plug in the power connector of the Injector to a connect dc power outlet.
- The product fixed installation, please refer to the figure 1.
- Before starting, ensure all connections are correct.
- The Gigabit PoE Injector connects to the Splitter, PoE Hub or POE device through the DATA OUT port.
- The Gigabit PoE Injector connects to the switch through the DATA IN port.
- The POWER IN port is receiving power from the dc power outlet.
Start connecting the operating voltage solely if all the above requirements are fulfilled.