Single Port Radio Over Ip Gateway with Support for Digital DMR Radios (Mobile Base Stations only). It has support to integrate the DMR Radios Data available over USB/ RS232 Ports from Mobile Base Stations. It has only Broadband Connection Port (RJ45) for IP Connectivity. It supports ROIP Digital Server Software Editions only.
- Device Payload: 1kbps idle, 32Kbps(ADPCM)/ 64kbps(ALAW) active per user
- Network Loading: Minimum 128kbps Network Bandwidth
- Packet Loss: <1%
- Packet Delay: <100ms (Programmable depending upon net speed)
- Network Type: Fully switched Ethernet, full duplex.
- Dimensions: 1.75 x 5.9 x 4.3 inches (H x W x D)
- Weight: 360g
- Operation Temperature Range: -10 to +55 Celsius
- Power: 9V DC, 500mA
- Network Connection: 10/100 Base-T Ethernet connection using RJ-45
RADIO SIGNALS USED
- Receive Audio
- Transmit Audio
- Wide Area Network Connectivity.
- Remote PC connectivity to a known radio channel. (Optional)
- Auto-Connection on link or power reset.
- User Programmable IP Configuration.
- Flexible Port Address Configurability.
- Secured Communication by using Authentication Packets.
- Connection between Static IP Network and a Static/Dynamic IP Network.
- Dynamic Ip Connectivity with domain names
- Web based Configuration Settings
- Carrier/ Vox operated Mode (programmable).
- Local Repeat Mode Feature (programmable).
- Selectable CSQ or PTT priority feature.
- Adjustable PTT Delay depending upon net speed.
- Programmable PTT Time out Timer (TOT).
- Remote Channel Change
- RSSI Level Indication
- DTMF Decoder (for Dialing in Server Console Configuration)
- Digital Radio Support (for Server Console Configuration)
- Multi-Connection Mode for Redundant Server Configuration