Single Port Radio Over IP Gateway with inbuilt DTMF Decoder is an advanced version of ROIP-300 with support for ROIP Server Connectivity. DTMF Decoder is useful for calling different Radio Network Sites (Individually/ Group/ Broadcast) connected to ROIP Server directly from their Hand Held DTMF Keypad. It also has provision to Control the Radio Channel Control Pins for Remote Channel Change, RSSI Pin to monitor RSSI Level, Accessory Input and Output Pins for External Relay Control. It has only Broadband Connection Port (RJ45) for IP Connectivity. It supports all ROIP Server Software Editions.
• Device Payload: 1kbps idle, 32Kbps(ADPCM)/ 64kbps(ALAW) active per user
• Network Loading: Minimum 128kbps Network Bandwidth
• Packet Loss: <1%
• Packet Delay: <100ms (Programmable depending upon net speed)
• Network Type: Fully switched Ethernet, full duplex.
• Dimensions: 1.75 x 5.9 x 4.3 inches (H x W x D)
• Weight: 360g
• Operation Temperature Range: -10 to +55 Celsius
• Power: 9V DC, 500mA
• Network Connection: 10/100 Base-T Ethernet connection using RJ-45
Radio Signals Used
• Receive Audio
• Transmit Audio
OTHER FEATURES/ APPLICATIONS
• Wide Area Network Connectivity.
• Remote PC connectivity to a known radio channel. (Optional)
• Auto-Connection on link or power reset.
• User Programmable IP Configuration.
• Flexible Port Address Configurability.
• Secured Communication by using Authentication Packets.
• Connection between Static IP Network and a Static/Dynamic IP Network.
• Dynamic Ip Connectivity with domain names
• Web based Configuration Settings
• Carrier/ Vox operated Mode (programmable).
• Local Repeat Mode Feature (programmable).
• Selectable CSQ or PTT priority feature.
• Adjustable PTT Delay depending upon net speed.
• Programmable PTT Time out Timer (TOT).
• Remote Channel Change
• RSSI Level Indication
• DTMF Decoder (for Dialing in Server Console Configuration)